Hop help.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodrigo3586

Reaction score
I'm currently living abroad (Korea) and waiting for a hop order to come in. I have some hops and am eager to brew. Can I get suggestions about what I can brew with these hops. I have a good amount of grain, so I think I can do just about any style. I currently have the following: 3oz summit,
2oz Columbus, 1oz magnum, 1oz cascade, and 1 oz northern brewer. I know this is a random assortment, but any recipe ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Rodrigo

What kind of grain do you have?

This. I'd bitter with the higher alpha CTZ, then come in with mid-late additions of the Cascade. Make a basic APA/AIPA.

You could also make a darker, maltier ESB with the Northern Brewer, or an EPA. It's not the most earthy British hop, but less citrusy than the Cascade for sure.

If i were you, id brew a Kolsch, maybe half ounce magnum for 35 minutes and your choice of aroma hops.

Latest posts

Back