The " I'll distract Yooper well you guys start another women&beer" thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, wow! Neil Young AND Eddie Vedder, drinking beer!!!!

Here's something funny that you may not know- Bob idolizes Neil Young. Beyond all reason, Bob adores Neil Young. We're listening to "Neil Young Radio" on spotify at this very moment. We went to Minneapolis to see Neil Young on a solo tour. Bob knows every Neil Young song ever, good and bad.

When Bob saw that photo, he said, "How did he know I love Neil Young?" and I almost keeled over laughing. Then he said, "What's he drinking?" and I almost died right there.

I LOVE you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin:

Edit- I forgot to mention that "Society" is one of my favorite Eddie Vedder songs, and I actually totally live by one of the things he says in that song: "But if less is more, how're you keepin score?"

OrdinaryAvgguy has asked a couple of pointed questions today about being thrifty. I would point to Eddie Vedder's song:

It's a mystery to me
We have a greed with which we have agreed
And you think you have to want more than you need
Until you have it all, you won't be free

Society, you're a crazy breed
I hope you're not lonely without me

When you want more than you have, you think you need
And when you think more than you want, your thoughts begin to bleed
I think I need to find a bigger place
Cause when you have more than you think, you need more space

from what i gather, you really need to just buck up and pay the fee to get access. All your threads either get locked or sent to the debate forum.

You may be right. I should bite the bullet and buy a membership... Or I can just use this message board for its main purpose and take my drivel elsewhere.

You may be right. I should bite the bullet and buy a membership... Or I can just use this message board for its main purpose and take my drivel elsewhere.

Yep.

That's one of the great things about this board. No pressure to do anything you don't want to do. Join or not join- no pressure.

Woo! Drinking My latest Pale Ale attempt and a Magnum hopped Wheat I named Bitter Wheat Symphony! Oh and listening to Vedder.

I remember the first time I heard Society on my Pandora. I was "What is this beautiful music coming through my headphones?"

As for Neil Young. I'll leave that alone. Good and bad songs, that is too true.

Edit- I forgot to mention that "Society" is one of my favorite Eddie Vedder songs, and I actually totally live by one of the things he says in that song: "But if less is more, how're you keepin score?"

Funny. This happens to be one of my favorite songs by one of my top 3 favorites.

Ever seen "Into the Wild"?

I was thinking of starting a "lil wayne drinking beer" thread until you guys went and pissed Yooper off. I mean what the hey??? How can anybody make Yooper mad?

images

:mug:

Well when the no nudity thing is known and some jack waggon posts a pic of a woman holding a shot glass full of beer in her vagina lips that might do the trick.

Well when the no nudity thing is known and some jack waggon posts a pic of a women holding a shot glass full of beer in her vagina lips that might do the trick.

I would like to go on record as saying that I can think of at least a half a dozen better ways to enjoy beer... and vagina lips... right off the top of my head.

Well when the no nudity thing is known and some jack waggon posts a pic of a woman holding a shot glass full of beer in her vagina lips that might do the trick.

In my defense, I posted that after looking through the last couple of pages thinking I was in the boneyard. Once I realized my error I instantly removed the pic. Couldn't have been up for more than a few minutes.

In my defense, I posted that after looking through the last couple of pages thinking I was in the boneyard. Once I realized my error I instantly removed the pic. Couldn't have been up for more than a few minutes.

It wasn't just you, and you did remove the picture. But that was the point- if those photos were in the, er, appropriate place, it wouldn't have been an issue anyway. We let a ton of things slide that we've never allowed on the open forum before, near-nudity and the like, but it took moderator involvement all that time because many photos crossed the line (nipples showing, a naked chick on a toilet, etc,) even after being asked to tone it down. When four moderators and the admin have to be on top of a thread (well, so to speak :D, - I don't think they minded most of the time!) then it's already taking too much time and energy away from the rest of the forum.

If the photos were all in "the other place", NONE of it would have been an issue. Well, maybe the penetration one. That's usually not allowed.

It wasn't just you, and you did remove the picture. But that was the point- if those photos were in the, er, appropriate place, it wouldn't have been an issue anyway. We let a ton of things slide that we've never allowed on the open forum before, near-nudity and the like, but it took moderator involvement all that time because many photos crossed the line (nipples showing, a naked chick on a toilet, etc,) even after being asked to tone it down. When four moderators and the admin have to be on top of a thread (well, so to speak :D, - I don't think they minded most of the time!) then it's already taking too much time and energy away from the rest of the forum.

If the photos were all in "the other place", NONE of it would have been an issue. Well, maybe the penetration one. That's usually not allowed.

I'm reporting this post because you said "penetration", and I don't think such a delicate lady as yourself should be using or even thinking about those things. It's for your own good.;)

beavis-and-butthead-laughing-o.gif

She said "penetration"
heh heh heh heh heh. mm heh heh heh heh

. . . but it took moderator involvement all that time because many photos crossed the line (nipples showing, a naked chick on a toilet, etc,) even after being asked to tone it down . . .

This is a point worth emphasizing. I've noted an increase in this attitude over the last couple of months.

No such thing as too many men pics- especially when of Eddie Vedder.

Let me have my 2 minutes of happiness before I have to see more boobies. :D

Perhaps there should be some "sausagefest" threads... with the diversity of society, I'm sure there are plenty of men and women (and inbetween) on this sire who would enjoy such a critter.

Latest posts

Back