Chugger pump?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kmcogar

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a chugger pump. What else will I need for it? Attachments? What's the extra cost?

2nd, brewhardware has the best stuff!! at a great price. The package deals are nice, (I got two) he did all the hard work and you can buy it in one shot.

I didn't realize the extras were so much. I'll have to wait on the purchase

Don't get discouraged. If you have use for a pump but can't go with the premium connections, you can make the hose connections with barbs. If you already have a hose barb on the output of your vessel, you're looking at 10' of silicone tubing, a hose barb with 1/2" female threads, a 2pc ball valve and a hose barb with 1/2" male NPT. I think that's $45.

Bobby_M said:
Don't get discouraged. If you have use for a pump but can't go with the premium connections, you can make the hose connections with barbs. If you already have a hose barb on the output of your vessel, you're looking at 10' of silicone tubing, a hose barb with 1/2" female threads, a 2pc ball valve and a hose barb with 1/2" male NPT. I think that's $45.

I do have some hose barb connections for my plate chiller. I just need some for the chugger pump. $45 is starting to get in my range. I just have to ask the boss (wife)

Back