You guys are awesome! Thank you!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phreak

Reaction score
Hey there! Been lurking on this forum for about a month before I signed up and I gotta say, the information you guys bring to the table is invaluable, especially Revvy. Any question (or worry!) I had, the answer was found very easy on here. I just started trying my hand at brewing with one of those Brooklyn Brew Shop kits to kind of ease myself into it and I'm hooked. The last month I've been using this forum to research everything I can about homebrewing. It's pretty amazing. I like the fact that everything I read was without ego and anyone that started to get a bit snarky was slapped down by other members with a "What? You were never a beginner?" attitude. So, thank you guys for being so helpful. I can't wait to start another brew. I think I'm gonna try my hand at those partial mash instructions by Deathbrewer. Cheers :rockin:

Oh my do not listen to Revvy. He does not use a secondary so he must be wrong:rockin:

Just kidding Revvy.

Welcome to your new obsession! And I don't secondary either,unless oaking or the like. And partial mash is easy once you do it.

Yeah, these guys/gals are great. I've learned a lot myself from all the dedicated brewers on this forum. Welcome to the community!

Cheers

This place is a gold mine. If you spend some time and figure out how to search effectively, you can find the answer to almost any brewing question here. It's a homebrewing library of congress.

You just nailed it.....

This place is the best source of brewing info anywhere...

:mug:

Back