Drink Tank?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little steep at $65, or $95 for essentially a 64oz "keg"
Personally I would put my money toward a corny setup, but a cool looking product none the less.

I noticed that both of these items have kickstarter pages, but the Drink Tank seems to be faring better.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects...beer-drinking-vessel-and-private-keg?ref=live

Question about this...

I really can see a use for this product in my equipment arsenal IF I could force carb up a growler's worth of beer using it.

Anyone really familiar with force-carbonation have thoughts on if this might be an acceptable method? I am pretty new to this hobby myself and have yet to begin kegging.

Here's my Drink Tank!! It's awesome. I have both this growler and the Tap-it-Cap. The Tap-it-Cap holds growler pressure, but this has the "awesome" factor.

I don't think this would work as a force carb tank as the pressure relief valve is set about 10 psi. I force carb in Corny kegs at much higher pressures.

2013-12-06 18.55.26.jpg

Back