FT: Bruery Chocolate Rain pre ISO: CC Hunahpu, Darkness ect

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZamaMan

Reaction score
Hey My bottles of Chocolate Rain will be shipping out at the end of the month or so according to the Bruery. Im thinking of trading one for a couple of rare beers I cant get over here.

Hunahpu's are my ideal choice but would consider offers of other hi value stouts or a combo. Let me know what you got.

you looking to go 1:1 hunahpu for chocolate rain? or what are you looking for?

FT:
intuition underdark
Green room secret spot
CCB Hunahpu
Victory Dark intrigue
Clown shoes Angry Beast
Hoppin Frog BA Boris the crusher
Hoppin Frog Dori the destroyer
Terrapin Wake n Bake 12oz
Cisco island reserve RIS
DFH Miles davis

I already traded 2 CRs so I do tbhave anymore at the moment to trade. It was a 2:1 trade since CR cost $40. Found 2 people willing to do the trade.

This is closed thanks all

Chocolate Rain costs 35$

The retail price is $40. Since i pay $300 to my membership I dont feel like I should need to pass on my discount to everyone. You wanna pitch in for my membership and you are more than welcome to my discount. If I mule for someone I of course do it at my $4$ though only a low life would profit.

Also I have to double ship since the Bruery needs to ship my the beer before I can ship it out. I don't feel like people should pay for my double shipping but its yet another reason to not give the members price on stuff.

Hope that doesn't make me a punk or anything. Lol

OT:

ZamaMan said:
Also I have to double ship since the Bruery needs to ship my the beer before I can ship it out. /QUOTE]

I've been trying to find out what Bruery charges to ship Res Soc to Cal addresses. Thanks.

hopstupid said:
nobody payed 40 for that beer

I'm not trolling just stating a fact that's how much the beer cost nothing really to argue about.

Yet you brought up the pricing on it? You're right makes sense.

Sometimes some beer (like choc. rain thats difficult to get unless you pay to be a member) have more than a price value. Some beers I would trade twice the value for, if not more. We all have our own value held over our beer. In my case, I don't hoard my beer to trade, I do it to drink it when I feel like it, but if I want something bad enough, I will let it go. So all that to say, sometimes the price of a beer is irrelevant to a trade. I would consider this to be the case. Just my opinion, don't spit on me!

yeah i did the correct pricing

I guess you can call me a troll for pointing out the actual price. You got me

I paid $10 more than I pay for a $30 bottles of black Tuesday.

Sf late reply but shipping is pretty reasonable from Bruery. Its pretty much 11-12 dollars no matter how large your shipment is. Though your allocations that are included in your membership need to be shipped differently on a flat rate bases which is a higher amount. Its best to wait till they build up to flat rate like 6.

like i said no one paid $40 for Chocolate Rain.

Nothing really to argue about it is a fact.

Back