Greetings from Paradise (well from NEAR Paradise)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceman_ii

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey! Scott here from Springtown Texas, about 30 miles WNW of Fort Worth, half way between Weatherford and Decatur, and about 7 miles as the crow flies from Paradise Texas. I am starting with wine, but as I have heard "an empty fermenter is an unhappy fermenter" so I will probably shift over to try a wheat beer once the wine is bottled - but that will most likely take a while.

Hey! Scott here from Springtown Texas, about 30 miles WNW of Fort Worth, half way between Weatherford and Decatur, and about 7 miles as the crow flies from Paradise Texas. I am starting with wine, but as I have heard "an empty fermenter is an unhappy fermenter" so I will probably shift over to try a wheat beer once the wine is bottled - but that will most likely take a while.

Welcome to the community and obsession from CT!

A little late here, but welcome to this crazy train we call a hobby. I hail from the Redneck Rivera or as others call it the Panhandle of Florida. Lots of good advise and discussions on here. You should be able to get answers for all your questions. So sit back enjoy a homebrew and get to brewing.

A little late here, but welcome to this crazy train we call a hobby. I hail from the Redneck Rivera or as others call it the Panhandle of Florida. Lots of good advise and discussions on here. You should be able to get answers for all your questions. So sit back enjoy a homebrew and get to brewing.
Where I'm from we would say you are from L.A. (Lower Alabama) ;)

Posted an update to my first thread about my first foray into wine making... seems to be going well... fermentation all but stopped yesterday, and using the alternate equation, seems to be at about 17.5% Details over Here

Back