• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Got out of the hobby a few years ago, time for the equipment to get out of my house. Metro Detroit area.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chomp

Reaction score
Looking to get rid of all of my brewing equipment in one lot. Haven't brewed in over three years, and I can't see myself getting back into it anytime soon.

Have the following equipment:

***4 tap Keezer
4 Perlick SS forward sealing faucets
dual body regulator with cage and 10# CO2 tank (the kind that lets you set 2 lines at 2 different pressures, can't even remember the lingo anymore)
4 way secondary regulator Taprite (each line sets its own pressure
Temp controller
Homemade wooden collar, room for more taps on collar. can fit at least 6 5 gallon pinlocks plus the co2 tank inside keezer (unsure about ball locks as I never had any)

*** 3 tap "portable Keezer"
3 Perlick SS forward sealing faucets
Dual body regulator with 5 pound CO2 tank
3 way manifold
8 PVC "ice" tubes. refillable freeze ahead and they will fit in perfect with 3 kegs. I used this as a secondary outdoor "keezer" for parties, kept beer cold for days in 90 degree weather.

*** 1/2 barrel brew system
Multiple Kettles I used for a hot water tank, I believe the one I used the most was a 15 gallon Bayou classic.
20 Gallon TC Fitted Mash Tun with False Bottom and Temperature Port
20 Gallon TC Fitted Boil Kettle with Tangential Inlet and Temperature Port also has a 2" TC compatible ferrule in the 3 oclock position for a heating element, I just never got to an electric set up
2 chugger pumps
AIH 10 pc plate chiller
Cereal killer grain mill
Lots of TC clamps
mash tun and brew kettle come with squeeze butterfly valves.

*** 14 pin lock kegs. one has a slow leak from one of the posts I think, I just ended up using this one for pushing cleaner and sanitizer

***Lots of random little accessories
tubing cutters
Hop screens
pressure relief valve (can't think of the correct term) for fermenting/natural carbonating in kegs.
Extra temp controller
pin lock socket
extra pinlock disconnects
thief
siphon
big spoon
mash paddle
Grain storage containers
more stuff that I am not thinking of.

Asking $1500, not looking to split up at this time.
IMG-1842.JPG
IMG-1849.JPG
IMG-1966.JPG
IMG-5059.jpg
IMG-5060.jpg
IMG-5063.jpg
IMG-5982.jpg
IMG-5983.jpg

I know you are hoping to off load all at once. But I might be interested in a lot, if not all, of the brewing equipment as well as some kegging equipment. I would have to travel a few hundred miles (Chicago) so the keezers are out unfortunately.

I know you are hoping to off load all at once. But I might be interested in a lot, if not all, of the brewing equipment as well as some kegging equipment. I would have to travel a few hundred miles (Chicago) so the keezers are out unfortunately.
Keeping it open for a little bit for any offers to buy the whole lot, but PM sent in the meantime.

Back