Good morning!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckman1966

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I started home brewing on my own April 28th 2018. I have read a lot, experimented a lot, and looking to learn even more. I have lurked here periodically and decided to finally just make an account. I started off AG BIAB, shifted to "sparged" BIAB, and then worked my way into a single tier 3 kettle system within the last couple months. My numbers have only increased as I have progressed, and I have really gotten into lagers lately. As of 2 days ago, I'm 70 batches in with a 1.038 Mexican lager. Attached pic is my current setup, and waiting for budget to purchase another riptide to mount to my stand.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_20191115_213054002.jpg
    IMG_20191115_213054002.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
Hello everyone. I started home brewing on my own April 28th 2018. I have read a lot, experimented a lot, and looking to learn even more. I have lurked here periodically and decided to finally just make an account. I started off AG BIAB, shifted to "sparged" BIAB, and then worked my way into a single tier 3 kettle system within the last couple months. My numbers have only increased as I have progressed, and I have really gotten into lagers lately. As of 2 days ago, I'm 70 batches in with a 1.038 Mexican lager. Attached pic is my current setup, and waiting for budget to purchase another riptide to mount to my stand.

Cheers!

Welcome to HBT from Northern California! [emoji482]

Welcome from Long Island NY. Sweet set up.

Thanks. Just finished welding it up last weekend.

Is that garlic hanging there warding off the brew gremlins?
Nice setup. Welcome to HBT from Minnesota !

It's an onion braid, but yes. Definitely warding off brew Gremlins.

A simple onion braid bumped my BH efficiency 20%!!!! Hahaha, kidding

Back