• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania AHA Ticket w/ Banquet For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately my wife scheduled a business trip during the week of the conference and I won't be able to attend all of the days so I'm looking to sell my ticket for what I paid which was $250.

How do you even sell those? Say for example I give you $250, how does your ticket transfer over to me? Does one need to be an AHA member? When a NHC ticket is purchased, they have your name and AHA # on it... What will they be checking for at the door?

How do you even sell those? Say for example I give you $250, how does your ticket transfer over to me? Does one need to be an AHA member? When a NHC ticket is purchased, they have your name and AHA # on it... What will they be checking for at the door?

We're trying to figure that part out now :) I think they can just update the information on the ticket.

We're trying to figure that part out now :) I think they can just update the information on the ticket.

Awesome! I wasn't try to buy your ticket... I am in the process of selling my ticket as well. Can you inform me on the process on transferring it over to the buyer once you have it all figured out? Thanks!

I'm very interested in getting a ticket for my wife. Please pm me if you're able to transfer the name. Thanks

I emailed the Event Manager from Brewers Assoc on this question and he says it's all legit:

nhc-brewers-assoc-email.jpg

I am also very interested in obtaining a ticket. I can reimburse via paypal or a check (or if you're local to Philly--it can be cash). (If a check--it'd be fine to wait until it cleared to change the name on the ticket.) Please pm me to make arrangements!

i'll offer my ticket to HBT... but I have to give my local homebrew club a chance at them first in Michigan... I'll keep this thread posted...

i'll offer my ticket to HBT... but I have to give my local homebrew club a chance at them first in Michigan... I'll keep this thread posted...

Ok, local club wasn't interested (prob Mich to Philly travel times), but alas, my ticket is up for sale now... What is for sale/offered:

1x FULL Conference package ($205)
1x Grand Banquet (sold-out) ($50)
1x Hershey's Chocolate - Adult CYOCB (45 mins) ($15)
-----------------------------------------------------
All for the low low price of $250.00 via PayPal (I will pay any fees).

You must be a current AHA member for this transaction to be considered.

Serious inquiries only, please PM me.

After verification of AHA membership and PayPal transfer is complete, I will notify Brewers Association to transfer my ticket over to your name/# and I will email/mail you the Hershey's ticket (if you even want it! lol).

You should also note the Hershey's ticket has a specific date and time. I believe it's that Monday before the conference at 9pm... LOL

still selling my ticket (info above), need your AHA # to transfer over full conference ticket and banquet in your name. i accept paypal as well. thanks!

I am with the homebrew club CRAFT ( http://crafthomebrewclub.org/ ) so you can use them for references.

I have one ticket for Friday and Saturday to the 2013 National Homebrew Conference in Philadelphia. Included is a ticket to the grand banquet on Saturday night. I'm looking to get face value at $250 and can accept payment via PayPal.

If interested please PM me with you're payment info and AHA membership name and number.

I have one ticket for Friday and Saturday to the 2013 National Homebrew Conference in Philadelphia. Included is a ticket to the grand banquet on Saturday night. I'm looking to get face value at $250 and can accept payment via PayPal.

If interested please PM me with you're payment info and AHA membership name and number.

guess i'll gave to start my own thread as this isn't working out very well here.

I have a National Homebrewer's conference ticket for sale for Friday and Saturday (including all seminars AND the big banquet). I paid $250, will transfer my registration to you for $200. PM me or text me. 443-827-1156.

EDIT, Thanks, I'm good now, got one last night. Thanks.
Looking for a full ticket w/ banquet if anyone has one available. PM me and I'll be happy to pay full cost.
Thanks
Jeremy

ugabga said:
Looking for a full ticket w/ banquet if anyone has one available. PM me and I'll be happy to pay full cost.
Thanks
Jeremy

I've got the almost full,(no Thursday) and banquet. 255 was cost.

Latest posts

Back