24-bottle cases

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enoch52

Reaction score
Is there a good place to pick up empty 24-bottle cases? I have a few and they're exceedingly handy, but the ones I have are cheap and wearing out.

Is there a good place to pick up empty 24-bottle cases? I have a few and they're exceedingly handy, but the ones I have are cheap and wearing out.

Not sure if ur just looking for cheap card board ones or long lasting ones but i order these from CW crate.
http://www.cwcrate.com/

Little costly but they have worked wonders for me, i've cycled 6 batches thru them wihtout any problems and i plan on ordering a set for 22oz bottles soon.

Thanks guys, that's awesome. m3n00b, are you getting those because you're buying cases of beer, or do you just ask for empty cases?

Thanks guys, that's awesome. m3n00b, are you getting those because you're buying cases of beer, or do you just ask for empty cases?

I usually buy a few bottles of beer here and there. They have stacks of empties up front. I just ask for a couple, tell them I'm a homebrewer and they tell me to go for it.

old plastic milk crates hold a case perfectly. make great for storing and conditioning as they stack neatly. i get them from my dad but check the local grocery store they may sell them after their deliveries

Back