new to forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbabs41

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. New to the forum but not new to brewing. I brewed quite a bit in the past, all extract, but stoped for a while after moving and such. Now I am back with a vengence. I have a newly set up kegarator with 3 taps and am currently brewing to fill them. Currently have a honey IPA tapped ans have a wheat and alt in the works. Anyways hello and cheers.

Howdy. Looks like you are all in already. Three tap kegerators are really great. You can have a little variety right there ready to go. Filling the pipeline will take a bit of fore thought and malice but it appears that you are well on the way already. Glad your back and hope you get the satisfaction of brewing again too. I have been doing it about 2 years now and I am having a blast. I am designing and building gadgets for my brew system all the time. One day I will be finished, but till then I am gonna try and have as much fun as possible along the way, you should too.

Wheelchair Bob

Back