Need help / resources for putting it all together

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dime1622

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am kegging my first beer this weekend. I have a new keezer, including the following equipment:

• 4 ball-lock kegs
  • 8 ball lock connectors
  • 4 Perlick faucets - ventless with shaft
  • 10 lb CO2 bottle with regulator
  • 4-way manifold (wewt!
  • 4 shanks with 3/16" male connectors

The only thing I have to do now is buy my gas and liquid lines and hook everything up, but I am struggling to find a comprehensive resource about putting everything together. Especially as I am a visual learner, some diagrams would be very helpful. So far the best resource I have found is this thread:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f84/beer-line-length-pressure-calculator-35369/

Does anybody have any other good links which could help me buy the right lines and get everything set up correctly? Thanks!

I would recommend 10' 3/16" beverage line for each faucet. Gas line might be 1/4" or 5/16" depending on what size barbs you have. Gas line just needs to be long enough to reach the keg from the disribution block. So you should run 4 lines out of the distributor to your kegs and one line from your regulator to the distributor.

Back