Anyone in oneonta want to trade homebrews?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sccullen33

Reaction score
Homebrewer who lives Oneonta NY looking to trade . Love trying new styles. Also happen to work at a local brewery . Hit me up

I live about an hour away from Oneonta. I need to get brewing again soon as my pipeline is disappearing quick. When I get some more going, I will have to get in touch with you.

What brewery do you work at?

Currently have an oatmeal stout, a nut brown and citra pale ale for trade. Also lot of Ommegang, Duvel, marked sous and chouffe that I would trade for something interesting.

Haven't been to Ommegang yet, even though I'm only 30 minutes from it. :eek: I'm looking forward to going on the Cooperstown Beverage Trail this summer though!

Ya man, if you do make it up let me know in advance and ill hook something up. Always a good time up at Ommegang lol . Check out our summer concert lineup too

Just moved to the area. I have been brewing for a year or so. I have a knack for belgians so I am very happy to live near Ommegang. But I have a question. where do you guys get your supplies? My wife is from the area but I have only spent holidays up here. I am also up for a homebrew club if anyone has info on that. I am looking to brew another Golden strong since it my fav but I will be looking to clone all of Ommegang's beers if anyone in the area is up to the challenge we can work on the recipe together.

Back