Hello Everyone! ...From a nondrinker, lol...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_-agree2disagree-_

Reaction score
Hello. Just looking for some good stimulating debates and found your forums. As the title says I don't drink. I used to, like a fish, but can't afford it health wise nor financially. (I'm crazy enough to not need sanity/reality-altering substances anyway). Did my lifetime's worth of drinking in a few years! So, no more...

However, I know drinkers who aren't into anything to do with computers or internet, and they're thinking to get into home brewing, an idea I'm encouraging, so I figure here I might get some good debate and they might get some good beer recipes and info!

Nice to meet you all. As my alias indicates, I'm not really here to attempt to browbeat anyone into seeing it my way, I'm happy enough to butt heads, come to an impasse and agree to disagree.

Cheers!

Hello. Just looking for some good stimulating debates and found your forums. As the title says I don't drink. I used to, like a fish, but can't afford it health wise nor financially. (I'm crazy enough to not need sanity/reality-altering substances anyway). Did my lifetime's worth of drinking in a few years! So, no more...

However, I know drinkers who aren't into anything to do with computers or internet, and they're thinking to get into home brewing, an idea I'm encouraging, so I figure here I might get some good debate and they might get some good beer recipes and info!

Nice to meet you all. As my alias indicates, I'm not really here to attempt to browbeat anyone into seeing it my way, I'm happy enough to butt heads, come to an impasse and agree to disagree.

Cheers!

Sorry, this is a brewing forum, not a debate forum. Starting threads that oppose the very nature of this forum would be tantamount to trolling, and I won't allow that.

BTW, we do have an area for debate here, but it's reserved for our subscribing members (paying members). Mostly, the debate there is political, religious, etc.

Yes, I did notice this is the introductions thread, hence me introducing myself here. Obviously I wasn't going to somehow attempt to get people to debate my introduction. What in my introduction gave you the idea I was starting threads of debate in the introductions forum?

I didn't notice the debate forum itself was premium members only. Shame. Guess I'll just stick around for the brewing info.

Back