Galaxy hops in stock again

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blazinlow86

Reaction score
Just a fyi Yakima Valley has stock on galaxy hops right now but there going fast. Cheers

2019 crop should be showing up soon. I’d be wary of the quality of that stuff they got recently.. haven’t had it forever and right as the new stuff comes out they get a boat load of 2018? Just seems fishy.

Somebody contracted for more than they were able to use, either overbought or maybe even went out of business, so they don’t take delivery before the end of the crop year. Bingo. All the sudden there a few hundred pounds that come back into market. An outfit more focused on homebrewers seems like the logical place for it to end up.

I bought 3 more pounds to tie me over until the new crop. Ill report back if there's anything funky but I doubt it. I bought some a little while ago and they were fantastic so I can't see these being different

2018 galaxy pops up on lupulin exchange pretty often. The prices are outrageous so I haven't bitten yet.

Back