If kits are your thing you have to try this

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopFilter

Reaction score
Anyone new to home brewing will appreciate the wonderful kits that Jasper's Homebrew and Winemaking has to offer. I drove to Louisville back in February and helped a friend brew his first batch. "I Eat Danger For Breakfast" was the kit that he started with. Amazing quality and fast shipping. I would definitely recommend these guys for anyone not comfortable with creating their own recipe, and even for those seasoned brewers that enjoy a great brew. I just ordered their "Roid Rage Imperial IPA" and their "Olde Clodhopper Double Sludge Imperial Stout", and I cannot wait to put them to good use this weekend. Use the discount code "beer-is-my-joy" and receive 10% off your first order. Just make sure you use the code only after you are ready to order. If you fill your cart, enter the code, proceed the order completion and return to shopping, it will say that the code is already used. If you do make this mistake, you can call them and they will give you a new code. I am telling you, you will be amazed with the quality and care taken into your kit. Please mention HopFilter in the shipping comments for the heck of it. I love passing the word along for a company I stand behind!

https://www.boomchugalug.com/

Back