FT: Westbrook Cake (2015), 5th Ann. Imp Stout ISO: Huna, KBBS, Good Morning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravelingLight

Reaction score
FT:
2015 Westbrook Mexican Cake (not BA)
2016 Westbrook 5th Ann. Chocolate Raspberry Imp Stout

ISO: (swinging for the fences!)
Hunahpu
Topping Goliath KBBS
Treehouse Good Morning

I'm in SC, i.e., have access to most other Westbrooks as well. Can also get Noda HDR.

FT:
2015 Westbrook Mexican Cake (not BA)
2016 Westbrook 5th Ann. Chocolate Raspberry Imp Stout

ISO: (swinging for the fences!)
Hunahpu
Topping Goliath KBBS
Treehouse Good Morning

I'm in SC, i.e., have access to most other Westbrooks as well. Can also get Noda HDR.

You might have a shot at the Huna and treehouse with those, but I seriously doubt 20 Cakes would land a KBBS, have seen that 12oz beer sell for over a grand. I don't claim to understand it but the hype is real.

You might have a shot at the Huna and treehouse with those, but I seriously doubt 20 Cakes would land a KBBS, have seen that 12oz beer sell for over a grand. I don't claim to understand it but the hype is real.
Damn that's insane. I appreciate the heads up. I haven't had a KBBS, just figured I'd give it a shot!

BA 4th anniversary that released recently at the brewery would be a better option if you or someone you know happened to snag some of it.

5th Ann. hit distro around here. I snagged one and it wasn't difficult to grab. Sunday Morning Stout went in an hour, WB 5th took days at least. I think my regular shop still has a case.

Regular Mexi with that to get a Huna? I think you may need to toss one more in unless someone really wants both of those beers.

5th Ann. hit distro around here. I snagged one and it wasn't difficult to grab. Sunday Morning Stout went in an hour, WB 5th took days at least. I think my regular shop still has a case.

Regular Mexi with that to get a Huna? I think you may need to toss one more in unless someone really wants both of those beers.

5th has been all over the shelves down here for a month. IMO, Huna will command more since it's quite a bit pricier and harder to get (ticketed event, 1 day a year vs distributed)

Also OP- Good Morning is growler only, not sure when the last batch was for sure, but I the it was a few months ago.

Thanks for all the sound advice, guys. I figured I may be setting the bar too high. The Cakes are my brother's and he threw out the Huna. I told him I'd give it a shot, but good luck.

Huna may be able to happen, but prob not gonna get a 1:1 trade. There are a lot of people that will be getting multiples at Huna day 2016 in a month

Latest posts

Back