FT: Citrus Ninja Exchange, Mexican Cake, Jai Alai

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulud

Reaction score
ISO: Russian River, Jester King, Prairie, New Glarus, Hill Farmstead, 3 Floyd's

But for the Mexican Cake ISO Cigar City Hunahpu or Dechutes The Abyss or Firestone Walker Parabola or BCBS (any variation except the original as I already have some). If you have something that I didn't list shoot me a message and we can discuss.

Which barrel is your Mexican cake?

ISO that citrus ninja, I have RR and prairie

PM me what your looking for from each.

They did not release 2014 ba mc yet. Could be 2013 ba mc?

Im assuming the op has standard mexican cake since he did not specify it. Which, is not near enough ammo for a 1:1 on those he is aksing, imo. He probably intends to add on to the mexican cake to work a deal on those BA beers.

Yea not BA and of course I'd work something out if someone's got something. Just lmk what's up, I gonna keep an eye out for the BA when it's released

I really don't know what Mexican Cake is worth, but I have JK Funk Metal and Atrial Rubicite, if you're interested.

Still looking to unload the Mexican Cake if there's still an interest

Don't know the bottle price of MC so I don't know off hand what is a fair swap. We have 2013 to spare if that is what you were thinking, they released at $17.

Will be making a run to rr in couple days. Pm me if your interested in a swap.

Would definitely love some all the above.

Back