FT: A case of bourbon county stout ISO:

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hostage86

Reaction score
Hey got a case bourbon county stout with a buddy . ISO 3floyds, bells, six point, surly , revolution, cigar city, founders, Lawsons finest liquids. Mainly IPAs but maybe a sour or two.

All day ipa and the breakfast stout.Or any seasonals. Bells really just the hopslam.

hostage86 said:
All day ipa and the breakfast stout.Or any seasonals. Bells really just the hopslam.
I have Hopslam. And Breakfast Stout. backwoods Bastard. Harvest ale. Oracle. Etc..
Let me know!

I have/can get Zombie Dust, Alpha King, etc with relative frequency if that is of interest...shoot me a note if interested.

nedvalton said:
Hopslam is almost a year old. Way past its prime just an heads up
Yup. Just had one a week ago. The hoptastical aroma was lacking, but taste was still very good

I can get you surly abrasive. I have a buddy interested in the burbon county stout. PM me if interested

vtcraft said:
I have heady, all day, centennial breakfast, longtrail limbo,
Someone said the magic word. The bevy just got bcbs yesterday with a limit of one single bottle.

Latest posts

Back