allegan hop yard is amazing!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CliffMongoloid

Reaction score
I recently ordered 1 kent golding rhizome and one cascade rhizome from allegan hop yard off ebay.

I was expecting one of each but received 3 of each! There was a very nice note explaining they sent 3 due to it being late in the season. They are very nice looking rhizomes! I know its not a huge thing they did but you dont see things that that anymore

It was a very nice gesture and i wanted to let everyone know that they are a solid company. Their info is below. Anyone lookimg for rhizomes should contact them or check out them on ebay

Allegan hopyard
269-673-3478
[email protected]

I too have ordered hop rhizomes from Allegan Hop Yard. I ordered 5 Centennial rhizomes from them on EBay. They arrived extremely quick (about 3 days from placing order.) When I opened package they had given me an extra rhizome. The rhizomes were all in great shape @ 5 inches long, each piece had roots and several sprouts. As of 4/23/2015 they had lots of rhizomes left on EBay. Their username is jimski07 and the hops came from :
Allegan Hop Yard
[email protected]

I too have ordered hop rhizomes from Allegan Hop Yard. I ordered 5 Centennial rhizomes from them on EBay. They arrived extremely quick (about 3 days from placing order.) When I opened package they had given me an extra rhizome. The rhizomes were all in great shape @ 5 inches long, each piece had roots and several sprouts. As of 4/23/2015 they had lots of rhizomes left on EBay. Their username is jimski07 and the hops came from :

Allegan Hop Yard

[email protected]

Just ordered 2

Back