Any good bars or beer stores in Cleveland?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

volfan16

Reaction score
M going to be traveling to Cleveland for work in a few weeks and just wondering if there are any good bars or beer stores in that area

Buckeye Beer Engine - Lakewood
Fat Heads - North Royalton (a must visit)

City tap as a decent tap list downtown

I would have to recommend Fat Head's Saloon. I meet my brother in Cleveland to trade hops for beer and this has become our favorite destination!

+1 to buckeye beerengine, sepereate to go prices and great selection, o and deep fried mac and cheese was amazing, helped soak up some high abv *drunk*

The brew kettle is a great place to go too. It is a little south of Cleveland but easy to get. It is a brewery but has some great commercial beers on tap too. Their White Rajah was amazing. Good BBQ too.

All of these are great suggestions.

I personally like the Happy Dog.

It's not a brewpub, but they have a great selection of beer and pinball machines. The only thing on their menu is hot dogs and their vegetarian counterpart (with like 60 possible toppings) and the best tater tots I've ever had, fries too, but seriously who can pass up a hot dog topped with mac and cheese and the tots.

If you're looking for something a little more substantial, head across the street to Spice Kitchen, the food is amazing.

Oops, didn't realize this thread was a year old, anyway, my advice is the same.

Back