FotHB III: Coatee-cha tu yub nub!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I got my stuff bottled and packaged and will drop it off today before I fly out for work. My plan is to create the thread for the next round either tonight or tomorrow, whenever I find time between work. My rough timeline would be:

3/26/201 or 3/27/2018 - Start thread
4/25 - Offers due
4/26 - List of offers and pick order posted
4/28 - pick day starting at roughly 9am PST

Adjustments welcome

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180328134941580_COVER.jpg

Ready for the next round! Should have quite a variety available! A few different saisons, kettle sours, cider (perhaps), and a few IPAs.

Now I just need bottles! Doh!

IMG_1522423368.147813.jpg

Thanks @Thorrak they all arrived safely!!

I’ll crack open the NEIPA tonight for sure. The stout I’ll probably wait until I return home after my business trip next week. But the Grisette and Melomel, do you usually want to drink them fresh or is it better to age them some? I’m not familiar with those styles but pumped to try them!!

Just had the Wee Heavy. Nice job. Not too much residual sweetness. But enough to go with the dark fruit flavors. Hard to be critical. Maybe could be a bit dryer finish. But I am splitting hairs. Looking forward to the next one.

Back