For Trade: Cantillon Iris C3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewbien

Reaction score
Looking for other brett strains not available from WL/WY. Reply here or shoot me a PM.

Cheers!:mug:

I have a few Lost Abbey 750's I would be willing to trade for your Iris. I don't have them in front of me but for sure I have a Gift of the Magi, a Red Poppy and I think an Avant Garde. I for sure have a couple of others but I'd need to check. I also have a Trinty Oh Face I'd consider trading out.

Let me know if you are interested. I know the Oh Face uses the Fantome brett strain as Jason told me this himself when we bottled this batch of beer.

I have a few Lost Abbey 750's I would be willing to trade for your Iris. I don't have them in front of me but for sure I have a Gift of the Magi, a Red Poppy and I think an Avant Garde. I for sure have a couple of others but I'd need to check. I also have a Trinty Oh Face I'd consider trading out.

Let me know if you are interested. I know the Oh Face uses the Fantome brett strain as Jason told me this himself when we bottled this batch of beer.

OP wants to trade cultured yeast, not beer.

I decided to drink the Oh Face last night and I pitched the dregs into a starter. If you want to trade for that brett, I'm down. I would like to try to make an Iris clone here at some point, and I do not have a bottle to grow the dregs up from.

Latest posts

Back