Parts needed??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakeuphicks

Reaction score
New to kegging.....Looking at buying this kegerator off Craigslist...
(on a side note, is this a decent deal?)

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/3806634825.html

my question is what all parts/accessories do I need? Let me also say what I want to do: I want a dual tap set up, one to dispense homebrew and another to dispense a commercial craft beer out of a 1/6 size keg.
Im planning on buying a 5lb CO2 tank, I know Im going to need a regulator, but what else? A two way manifold, couplers??

Thanks in advance.

It looks decent, i dont know that i would pay $300 for it though. Anyway you'll need gas lines, a regulator and a spliter to push to two different kegs from one regulator. If you want to push two different PSI's you'll need a second regulator. I would probably replace the beer lines while you have everything apart. You will need the ball lock fittings for the gas line on the corny and a sanke coupling for the commercial keg. I would use swivel nuts on all the lines to make your connections so if you ever want to use teo corny's or two commercial kegs its a simple unscrewing of the ball lock and or sanke connections. Personally i would also ditch those cheap facuets and get perlicks. They are worth every penny.

Hopefully i didnt forget anything.

Cheers,

Back