What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TNGabe said:
The more I hear about Oklahoma, the less I want to go there. That sounds like no fun.

It's not bad. This time of the year one or 2 end up somewhere in the house, I usually catch them before they sting anyone, but not this time. At least it wasn't my wife, or one of the kids. I do miss Tennessee though, especially the weather. I'm getting tired of getting all 4 seasons within the same week.

Kasteel - Rouge

image-2883035126.jpg

My HopSMAC DIPA after starting a batch of cider.
I need to finish up one of two kegs in a short period of time. Either my HopSMAC DIPA (10.2% ABV) or my Promised Land Stout (6% ABV)
Is it unwise to try to finish off the higher ABV beer quickly? ;)
image-86215226.jpg

WesleyS said:
I need to finish up one of two kegs in a short period of time. Either my HopSMAC DIPA (10.2% ABV) or my Promised Land Stout (6% ABV)

Every time I see you say something about your hopSMAC I always think of some sort of wrestling move lol

unionrdr said:
It's like jumping into a super Bi*** slap. :D

You're more right than you know. This beer is like a super b****slap to your taste buds with a bunch of hops. :D

If your weekend starts today, go for it! Otherwise it may come back and bite you. ;)

Man, that Marooned is so good. I'll be sad when my last one is gone. Do you know if it was a one time thing or if they're going to release more?

I think its a one timer :/. I could just be confused by their website though. It seems like it isn't a seasonal or a year round though.

Swarley88 said:
I think its a one timer :/. I could just be confused by their website though. It seems like it isn't a seasonal or a year round though.

That would be a shame if they denied everyone the chance to drink more of that awesome beer. I agree with you about the website. It makes it seem as though its just a one time release. Hopefully they decide to brew it again because it really is one of the best stouts I've had.

mcbaumannerb said:
If your weekend starts today, go for it! Otherwise it may come back and bite you. ;)
No, sadly my weekend doesn't start today. But that never stopped me before. :D

WesleyS said:
That would be a shame if they denied everyone the chance to drink more of that awesome beer. I agree with you about the website. It makes it seem as though its just a one time release. Hopefully they decide to brew it again because it really is one of the best stouts I've had.

It's been at the brewery for a while now. I first had it probably a year ago. I'd imagine it will come back. Sounds like it's selling well. I should scoop some up. Better yet, head down to 2nd street and grab a pint!

TCGoose said:
It's been at the brewery for a while now. I first had it probably a year ago. I'd imagine it will come back. Sounds like it's selling well. I should scoop some up. Better yet, head down to 2nd street and grab a pint!

I'm jealous of your proximity to the brewery. ;)
It really is one of the best stouts I've had. I only wish 21st was distributed here in Texas.

WesleyS said:
I'm jealous of your proximity to the brewery. ;)
It really is one of the best stouts I've had. I only wish 21st was distributed here in Texas.

It's funny, I rarely find myself going there though. Same with all the other great breweries/brewpubs in SF and the Bay Area in general. That's what happens when you live next to the Toronado (one of the more famous beer bars in the city) and never need to go outside the neighborhood. Probably should change that...

Having a Henry Weinhard's IPA after an extremely long trip. Also drinking to my good friend, who suffered a heart attack yesterday, and is in ICU. This week has sucked from the beginning. I definately think I'm gonna take next trip off to reboot...

Makers mark barrel aged imperial stout from rivernorth brewery in denver

Yum...

ForumRunner_20130515_154846.png

Can never remember which way to turn the phone when taking a picture, or how to rotate it...

Latest posts

Back