Fake troll thread titles - give us your best!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone critiqued my beer as having "too much hot alcohol".
Is this because the hot liquor tank is too hot?

I have a hard time filling my bottles to the top. When I remove the wand, I get oxygen in there. Help.

Can I make beer bread by putting barley in with the flour, and just letting the yeast make bread and beer at the same time?

I only had a 2-prong plug when I made my e-kettle. I put a voltmeter on the green wire and it wasn't doing anything anyway. Is this ok?

I was using my electric cement mixer as a MLT. I applied to much heat with my bush burner flame thrower and got the temp up to 160, is my mash ruined? ( and for those mechanically inclined, it warped my mixer, will it still do concrete?)

I had my dog jump over the fermentation bucket to practice dry hopping, accidentally fell in, ok to leave him in there for 5-7 days or is that too long?

I was using my electric cement mixer as a MLT. I applied to much heat with my bush burner flame thrower and got the temp up to 160, is my mash ruined? ( and for those mechanically inclined, it warped my mixer, will it still do concrete?)

Is it bad that I actually thought about how cool it would be to use a cement mixer as a MLT. The DIY McGuyver in me is pulling out his paperclips and duct tape.

Help, I ran out of grain and used my infant's barley cereal and I have a stuck mash that is a lot like paper mache glue. I did this Friday and now have a shovel, and axe and my baby stuck in the stuff. I have to go back to work Tuesday and SWMBO is returning tonight. Should I just depart for places unknown?

"I read that I need to drink IPA's fresh, so I cooled my wort and drank it. Im not feeling any alcohol effects, WTH?"

If I can mash at 155 for 45 min, why can't I mash at 170 for 30 min, do a 10 min single batch sparge, boil for 20 min at 20 ibu bittering and wrap it all up in under an hour?

Looking to make a lawn mower beer with grass clippings aroma. How many pounds of clippings do I need

In all hobesty ( plz nobovy get mad)

...sorry I just couldn't resist...

My name is mikedavid00. I've learned my lesson. Can I come back to HBT please?

I missed this fiasco, so I spent the last couple hours Google-ing and YouTube-ing; wow. Funny stuff. A part of me wishes I had made it into the hobby to catch the "Cooper's scandal."

Okay, back on topic...:mug:

Back