The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best part of this little exchange went on behind the scenes. I wake up to a text from Yeager telling me that he's been killing the Rookie in the thread and I'm going to think its hysterical. So I open up the thread and all that's there is nonsensical babbling, explanations that don't make sense and multiple deleted posts.

Ya Chris, you are a f'ing laugh fest.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to the deuce I was in the middle of dropping before I ruined it by reading this BS. Hopefully I can recover and finish. The turd that was sliding out of my bung hole doesn't want to come into a world where people like Yeager and the Rookie have access to computers. I don't blame it.

Apparently Comcast looks and acts like the retarded brother from "There's Something About Mary." In other news, Yeager frequently has copious amounts of jizz in his hair.

In the hospital waiting for my child to be born. Guess it'll be a while. How do I kill time in the same room, that wife is going to give birth in, without getting in trouble?

Whenever you are finally done there, the kid is out, the cord is cut, the grandparents have come, the pictures taken, etc...

You will FINALLY be able to go home to catch a quick nap. When you do, I suggest you do something. Walk into the bathroom, grab a newspaper, drop your knickers and cop a squat.

Enjoy the next half hour.

It's the last time you'll drop an uninterrupted deuce for the next15 years.

I didn't read/listen to the interview but it is a legit question. I can't stand CHB. Papi's admitted to using and being loose in questioning what is put into his body during training. He's been sensitive when asked about it. He says he's a nice guy and why do people keep questioning him that he's some kind of monster. They're not questioning if he's a monster. They're questioning if he used. The players have no one to blame but themselves for not instituting testing that would put doubt to rest. Plus they'll just move onto some new kind of PED that is not on the list.

Jackh*le writers should also be blamed for not doing investigative reporting or allowing the lie to continue. They don't HOF vote for players that they "suspect" used. I don't think the majority of reporters or announcers should be inducted into the HOF if they were supporting the charade.

My 2 cents.

If you're going to ask the question in that forum... please have one iota of evidence. There was absolutely nothing of substance in the article other than "He's hit the ball well for three weeks, and he's Dominican!" Nothing like any kind of actual measurement of his bat speed, or anything like that. Ortiz has hit the ball well but the reason his numbers this year are up is mostly because more of the balls he's hit have not been caught (mostly luck), not that he's actually hitting the ball any better than before.

If you're going to ask the question in that forum... please have one iota of evidence. There was absolutely nothing of substance in the article other than "He's hit the ball well for three weeks, and he's Dominican!" Nothing like any kind of actual measurement of his bat speed, or anything like that. Ortiz has hit the ball well but the reason his numbers this year are up is mostly because more of the balls he's hit have not been caught (mostly luck), not that he's actually hitting the ball any better than before.

That's my dilemma. Giving CHB half credit. The questions should have been asked when there were obvious violations. I suppose you could use age as a number but why am I arguing his point? Just point at the sprint time it takes Papi to get to first base.

PS - Ccast. Are you flying up to Toronto to join in the celebration in the town center? I loved hearing the radio show clips coming out of Vancouver's early summer vacation.

I tried selling the naming rights to my first-born. Probably just as well than the_Wife vetoed the plan, or my dear daughter would be known as "Comerica Park".

Back