$45 5lb aluminum co2 tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runs4beer

Reaction score
Just bought some kegging stuff from www.nybrewsupply.com and got a coupon code for a $45 aluminum co2 tank it appears you get the deal as long as you buy one other thing.
Wanted to pass on the deal, just ordered one myself, my 20# tank is great for home but not so much for a party or pushing beer for co2 transfers. Anyway, put a 5lb co2 tank in your cart along with any other item, then slap: co2for45
in the discount code section in the shopping cart screen to get the discount taken off the total. $45 for a 5# tank... good deal!

Nice! I've been meaning to grab a 5# tank for bringing beer places... the 20# is a beast!

Shipping brings it right up to their regular price. I haven't priced one in a while, is it a good deal at $60 shipped? I thought they were around $100 but I'm not sure.

Shipping brings it right up to their regular price. I haven't priced one in a while, is it a good deal at $60 shipped? I thought they were around $100 but I'm not sure.

Did some searching around and it seems $80 is about the going price for these. Might have to pick one up as a spare, seems like a good deal. Thanks!

Yes, best deal I've seen too even w/ shipping, I've seen used one go for more in the HBT for sale section. Didn't think I need one until I saw this deal

Darn it, i tried to use it and it said that the coupon is not valid. Would you mind checking again and making sure the coupon is what you posted? Thanks!

Im an idiot, i didn't read that you have to add another item to your cart...did that and it worked. Thanks for the deal!!!

I can't believe this thread hasn't gotten more interest. Like you said above, this is a really great price. Picked mine up last night. Always good to have a spare!

Wow...I have priced this everywhere, and this deal is the lowest I've seen! I just put an order in for one. I have ordered from NY Brew Supply in the past, and their service and prices have always been great. Like someone posted previously, add the CO2 tank and another item, THEN add the code CO2FOR45 to the cart. Hope this helps!

5 lb CO2 tank is located here:
http://www.nybrewsupply.com/draft-beer-equipment/gas-cylinders/5lb-co2-cylinder-tank.html

Back