What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad this made its way to my area.

20130506_214000.jpg

Middle Ages Brewing Co., Syracuse, NY. The Duke. (Not "Escape from NY's" "The Duke") Scotch ale/Porter Combo. Good combo. Porter is there, but Scotch ale, not so much. Could be my partially desensitized taste buds... I'm enjoying it none-the-less.

Still working my way through this 750 of El Cedro. This has a nice Brett character. Can't say I detect the contribution from the cedar aging. Maybe as it starts to warm I will.

image-7698948.jpg

Meh....I know I'm probably in the minority but I've tried and I just can't get into Belgian style beers.

image-2705136562.jpg

jonmohno said:
Try some Belgian-belgian style beers. Ive not liked alot of the American version myself.

Central Louisiana unfortunately is in dire need of good beer. I've only managed to get ahold of some Chimay red and some blue as far as Belgian-Belgians go. They were good flavor wise I think maybe its the higher carbonation level that is throwing me off as I usually lean towards RIS and IIPAs

My turtle decided to jump in the picture as well. Not a bad beer but I was expecting more from the spruce tips. Just tastes really malty with some sweet spice.

Bummer I'll send u some fresh it's much better that way!! I'm pumped for Alaskan summer ale to hit the shelf.. awesome summer kolsch session beer.

Just found this in my kegerator between my kegs. Put it there awhile ago and forgot about it. 16 malts, 16 hops all at 16% for their 16th anniversary. Drinks pretty hot with not a whole lot of direction. Not sure of ill finish it or not. Well.....probably will. That's alcohol abuse if I waste it!

image-3274063661.jpg

Back