Starting out on the Chesapeake Bay

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clovertime

Reaction score
Hello,

let me start by saying that I think I have just found the perfect hobby. The wife says I start too many projects at once, but as far as I can tell I can start as many beers, meads or wine as I want and all I have to do is wait and enjoy.

Currently I have a Midwest supply sweet mead fermenting in my living room and I have made three extract kits a Belgian Pilsner, an Oktoberfest and a Honey Pale Ale that I thoroughly enjoyed.

I am getting a little bored with the extract kits but I am kind of befuddled as to what to attempt next. Or more specifically what equipment I need or where even to start.

anyway it seems I have a fair amount of threads to get to reading. but any advice or well wishes are appreciated.

Rock on!

Welcome. Best way to go beyond extracts is the threads on this site, and you tube. This is a hobby that you can constantly improve and learn everyday. :)

Back