What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more cup of coffee before going out to spread mulch ... and a lemon cupcake filled with white chocolate mousse ;)

image-4131756813.jpg

What's she so mad about? Were you playing with the lights and siren?

Mine just laughs at me and takes video lol. Which may end up being the case today, our fave craft bar got Ayinger Celebrator and NB/Dieu Du Ciel collab Heavenly Feijoa trippel on tap!

@ nizzle...hahahehehoho to the brewery,where life is beautifull all the time! And I'll be happy to see those nice young men with there clean mash tuns,& they're coming to take me away hahaaaaaa! To the brewery,with hops & grains & chirping birds...

Gah, I just saw that I missed ECY this morning. I forogt to internet stalk them with all the drinking yesterday, so I missed that it would be on sale this morning. Glad I got some extra sleep, but pretty bummed not to be getting some more primo sour and saison blends. :(

Hey,y'all think that last one of mine was funny,dig this. Second time in a row I turned on the wrong burner & wondered why the BK/MT isn't heating up. So I guess a little Naoplean Dynamite was def in order here...:drunk:
You thought it was a joke & so you laughed & laughed & laughed & laughed
& now you know that I am utterly mad...&...they're coming to take me away,haha,they're coming to take me away,hohohehehaha....

our bars suck, so there's no problem of that here. but the in-laws are watching the boys next weekend, so were going out for the first time in months!

+1, we rarely go out since moving up here.

Still drinking coffee, I added some homemade kalua while prepping to brew my first barely wine.

Us too,haven't been out in a while,just catching up on bills & brewing. Finishing my second cup of coffee while my mash does it's thing.

Hey,y'all think that last one of mine was funny,dig this. Second time in a row I turned on the wrong burner & wondered why the BK/MT isn't heating up. So I guess a little Naoplean Dynamite was def in order here...:drunk:
You thought it was a joke & so you laughed & laughed & laughed & laughed
& now you know that I am utterly mad...&...they're coming to take me away,haha,they're coming to take me away,hohohehehaha....

Where life is beautiful all the time?

Mountain Dew. Wrapped up with brewing, and gotta go meet with the inlaws soon. Hah.

Water, need to run so I can drink more beer later. After yesterday's insanity, this is gonna be a tough one.

Where life is beautiful all the time?

Mountain Dew. Wrapped up with brewing, and gotta go meet with the inlaws soon. Hah.

At least you aren't having to move in with the inlaws... Our house is sold the end of the month and still haven't found a new place. Brewed a blonde yesterday and have no clue when I can brew again or where I'm gonna keep all my beer.
Drinking one of my milk stouts to reduce the supply.

ForumRunner_20130421_105122.png

I haven't made any coffee liqueur in a while. you use glycerine in yours?

I can't take any credit for it. My sister in law makes it, and gives us a few bottles every x-mas. It's pretty tasty too, and a lot stronger then the stuff in stores.

Popped the top on my whiskey stout. This beer has won me 5 medals overall. Last bottle of a 10 gallon batch I brewed 2 years ago. Aged for 8 months before bottling, sad to see this one go. But it's my birthday so I figure it's a good day to kill it.

Happy birthday dude!

Channel66 said:
Popped the top on my whiskey stout. This beer has won me 5 medals overall. Last bottle of a 10 gallon batch I brewed 2 years ago. Aged for 8 months before bottling, sad to see this one go. But it's my birthday so I figure it's a good day to kill it.

Happy Birthday! Cheers!

After finishing up my mulch and rock job and playing 18 holes and shooting 40 over par I'm enjoying this delight. Pretty happy with my golf score for first time out and swinging a club this year and this beer is the icing on the cake for a great day. The mulch is another half behind where I am standing

image-1483777306.jpg

image-2812888135.jpg

Back