On the right track

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malty_Dog

Reaction score
I'll keep it pretty simple. My homebrew coming out party. :D Small gathering at our house tonight, maybe 16 people or so. All the beers in my sig available, one 6-pack per (about 30 beers total), but also many others: DFH 60, 90, raison d'etre; Sam Adams summer ale, Founders Centennial IPA, Porter, Dirty Bastard, Dryhopped Pale Ale; Leffe, Coors Light...

Long story short: tons of compliments, only 5 singles of my beer left, just put back in fridge almost all Sam Adams, over half the Founders, and 1 of the 3 Leffes, all the Coors, over half the DFH (small amount).

I don't think anybody hated my beer :) Feels good.

Congrats! I know it was a great feeling when i had a small get together with coworkers at my house.I had guests from New Zealand, Germany, Brazil, Belgium, and England. I had an irish stout (my first beer ever), a bavarian hefe, and my ale on tap. I also had 2 cases of shiner, 2 cases of corona, some Guinness, and a few other craft beers (I had asked people to bring beer, in case mine went down in flames). But - Everyone drank my beer all night! The English gentleman even said my stout was one of the best he'd had.

feelsgoodman

Thanks guys. Now that I have a clearer head I would also be entirely remiss if I didn't thank and credit HBT and the entire community out here for helping me become a much better brewer than I ever thought I could be!! :tank: And hopefully a much better one tomorrow than I am today.

You folks are great!

Latest posts

Back