• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann Beer Gun w/Attachments

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopherM

Reaction score
Want to buy Blichmann Beer Gun with the attachments kit. Looking to pay $75 + actual shipping costs. Must be 100% functional and good physical condition.

Let's make a deal!

I have a gun and attachments but I know I ransacked the attachments for another project. Let me check and see what I can do about fixing that. The gun itself is in great shape - used only a couple of times as I just don't bottle from my kegs much.

Edit: okay, checked to see what was being used elsewhere and all I'm missing is a couple of swivel hex nut connectors and a gas quick disconnect. Probably all of $10-12 to get those, so if you're interested, I'll let mine go as is for $65 plus shipping?

JMark, that sounds good, but would you be able to please post a quick picture of the unit and the connections your will be including?? Thanks!

Here you go...

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

The extra pieces you'll need are:

A: Gas ball-lock disconnect:

and

B: Swivel nut to connect host (included) to your gas cylinder.

Looks good to me!! Let me know the shipping costs. Are you cool with Paypal payment? Just send me a payment request with the total amount to my Paypal handle at [email protected]!

Back