What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome beer trade from Swarley88.

image-2261049510.jpg

A 22.5 inch Red Sky pizza stone for the grill. Had to order that after I cracked (more like exploded) SWMBO's Pampered Chef pizza stone on the grill last weekend.

A couple of 29" BIAB bags from MoreBeer. A 30-plate wort chiller from Duda Diesel.

:ban:

A cheap way to prevent mold/condensation/temp. differences in my keezer! Paid $14 for a USB wall plug and a USB computer fan and my temperature controller hasn't changed in the past 3 hours I've had it hooked up. So glad I found this combination!

Titles please? Always looking for good recommendations. ;)

First one was called The Bombshells with Bree Olson. Didn't really matter who else was in it lol. The second was intimate passions, which was a request since she wanted a couples one. I just wanted hot chicks lol and both seemed to be good sellers from DVD empire. Both are from 2012 I believe.

8d6e453f09009ec196bc02ff4e0bf7bd.JPG

http://espressoonline.com/component/jshopping/product/view/27/105?Itemid=532

That is sitting at the front door waiting for me to come home! My scale for hops came yesterday

First one was called The Bombshells with Bree Olson. Didn't really matter who else was in it lol. The second was intimate passions, which was a request since she wanted a couples one. I just wanted hot chicks lol and both seemed to be good sellers from DVD empire. Both are from 2012 I believe.

People are still buying adult movies these days? :drunk::confused::mug:

Some Altech switches, contacts and a really big cable gland from Tier1automation so that I can finish up my 60a Brewtroller based EHerms control panel. They were awesome enough to get permission from the manufacturer to break the minimum multiple requirement on the cable gland as I only needed 1 and not 10. I highly recommend them.

New BIAB bags from HBT member Wilserbrewer ! Brewing my first BIAB tomorrow and can't wait to use these bags. Bags look well made and dealing with Mike has been super easy. I highly recommend.

My first refractometer and a test kit from Ward labs so I can send off a water sample for testing.

Ingredients for my first all-grain batch and a new ferm bucket (to help hold enough water for the AG brew tomorrow)!

PackerfaninSanDiego said:
2 XL Dickies Gray Short Sleeve Work Shirts..........I don't get this thread

This thread is to document our illustrious purchases of brew supplies/gear ...to be used by SWMBO in divorce court as evidence to our affair with the other woman, aka beer/brewing
My thoughts at least haha

TNGabe said:
Wow, shipped to Germany? Impressive.

It was shipped to my family in MN first and then out here. It actually only took 5 days through APO mail so with some ice packs, I have never had an issue with yeast

Sundries... 10#'s of 2-row pale, 3#'s flaked maize, a lb of rice hulls, new hydrometer and floating therm. 2 oz of hop pellets from 5 varieties. A carboy cap and 'S' airlock...

That's about it.

Four more kegs courtesy of Adventures in Homebrewing along with several disconnects! These kegs won't stop reproducing. Is it bad that I still feel that I need more?

Kegs are worse than bunnies about reproducing. and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it if you can afford it and keep em full of delicious delicious beer.

Two good used ball-lock kegs from McEver, $108 shipped. Also expecting a half dozen shiny SS items from BargainFittings...and of course, as is ALWAYS the case, I needed to order about 4 or 5 more but miscalculated.

My SS front load chugger and three 6in banjo burners from Agrisupply. Expecting the rest of the plumbing later this week then the fun of puttin my stand together really begins.

Just got my regulator, the brass fittings and my tubing in. Final pieces left are the camlocks and the IC kit i bought from CopperTubingSales. which should be here on Thursday. It's going to be a busy couple weekends building.

FedEx brought my Kegco tail pieces, shank and faucet kit for my keezer today. The drip tray should arrive tomorrow and the 13 Gallon screw top fermentor is already late arriving from Rancho Cucamonga Cali.... It is Christmas in May at my house. Workin on some 50 Lb sacks next. I'm thinking 2 row and Marris Otter and order smaller quantities of specialty grains to adjust the recipes with later. Maybe some wheat so I can keep at least one hefe on tap at all times too. SWMBO likes hefe and so do I, and every body knows if Momma is happy......

Wheelchair Bob

Big haul today :
5 lbs each of 20l, 40l & 60l
3 lbs Carapils
2 lbs Honey Malt
1 lb each of Citra & Simcoe
4 oz each of Ahtanum, Columbus & Nelson Sauvin
Picked up my food saver as well from walmart. Guess who is cutting and making bags today and tomorrow!

ForumRunner_20130514_195620.jpg

ForumRunner_20130514_195628.jpg

Got my PtE clone from Morebeer.com

I just recently had the opportunity to try the original PtE and dang that's a good beer! Have a friend who brewed the AHS clone. Figured I would brew the morebeer clone and see who's is closer.

Can't wait to get this thing in the fermenter!!

brewcephus said:
Got my PtE clone from Morebeer.com

I just recently had the opportunity to try the original PtE and dang that's a good beer! Have a friend who brewed the AHS clone. Figured I would brew the morebeer clone and see who's is closer.

Can't wait to get this thing in the fermenter!!

Let us know how that turns out. I was thinking of ordering that kit

Lots of stuff this weekend:
3X March AC-5B-MD pumps
Hardware for mounting pumps and things to my stand
Hole saw for fermenters
Window AC for fermentation space
Coolbot for Window AC
Video card for brewery computer (that doesn't work- ugh)

Lots of stuff this weekend:
3X March AC-5B-MD pumps
Hardware for mounting pumps and things to my stand
Hole saw for fermenters
Window AC for fermentation space
Coolbot for Window AC
Video card for brewery computer (that doesn't work- ugh)

BOOM! :ban:

Looks like nano to me :) Are you using Coolbot for your ferm chamber?

According to the interwebs, my SS QDs and SS ball valve for my march pump and some silicone tubing are waiting for me to come home!

Well I wish it was that new 3BBL brewery I have been looking at but instead the new BYO magazine came in the mail and honestly this is IMHO one if the better BYO issues I have read in quite awhile.

Back