What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
allenH said:
That is an awesome beer.
I can usually only have 1 at a sitting, something about that beer (and a couple of other beers) makes me feel stoned afterwards

Cherry 7up right now. My stomach is in knots over this dang autozone battery. Duralast my a$$. Missed an appointment since car wouldn't start after charging for 1.5 hours. An hour is usually enough. Dang thing has a short somewhere. Those $84 batteries now start at $104...Better hope I can scrape up change for ice & 6G of spring water to brew my PM berlin wheat kit now.

Mikkeller Tomahawk single hop.

ForumRunner_20130514_190828.png

dirtybasementbrew said:
Does anyone know if these are still any good!
"06-"07 world wide stout "08 punkin

I imagine those WWSs are probably better now than they ever were.

The Punkin... Probably not so much but worth a try.

The Traveler Beer Co. - Time Traveler Shandy
It's an ale brewed with lemon peel and straw berries. It's not to bad. After taste is that of captain crunch

image-2419543727.jpg

Well,the bad battery,being less than a year old & under a 2 year warranty,didn't cost me a dime at autozone out in Grafton. Saved me $105 + tax! So I payed for momma's grocerys & got some Oskar Blue's Dale's Pale Ale & a pint of vodka for me & the airlock. I love happy endings! ;)

unionrdr said:
Well,the bad battery,being less than a year old & under a 2 year warranty,didn't cost me a dime at autozone out in Grafton. Saved me $105 + tax! So I payed for momma's grocerys & got some Oskar Blue's Dale's Pale Ale & a pint of vodka for me & the airlock. I love happy endings! ;)

Don't tell momma you got a happy ending on the way home! ;)

Squat! I'm waiting to get off work. But tonight is game 1 for the Sharks/Kings and I got a 12 pack of Lagunitas IPA waiting for me in the fridge. Woot Woot!

NIZZLE said:
Oh what a tasty beer I like it better on nitro then the regular milk stout how do you feel about it

I love this beer. The nitro makes this stout very creamy with every sip. I am going to swim through a sixer tonight with ease.

NIZZLE said:
Ok ok I must try this at some point. I need to know the hype over it:)

In my opinion, it lives up to the hype. Definitely one of the best IPAs out there.
Completely opposite of Pliny. With Pliny, it's lots of hype but only an average IPA at best.

Back