How would you like...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vellum

Reaction score
...to receive two cases of brew (Groom's Brew Maibock, Bride Ale Witbier) from you co-conspirator in homebrewing for your wedding? Below is a pilot bottle for display purposes of my Vienna lager.

ForumRunner_20130421_194104.jpg

That would be great, but i doubt my wife would be happy if I got married again just to get the free beer, so I'll have to pass. Thanks though.

As in good idea to give beer as a gift? I think its great. There is a lot more work and devotion involved in making 2 batches of beer than going to the store to buy plates or silverware. It's much more of a gift IMO. It reminds me of receiving a card on my b-day from my kids. If they make it, I save it. If it's bought, it normally ends up in thw recycling after a few weeks. Much more of a personal touch

I also like the wax top! Another cool thing that shows you really spent the extra time on it

Latest posts

Back