What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
allenH said:
Lazy Magnolia Timber Beast. A nice little 9% abv imperial rye pale ale. Seriously impressed with this one.

I'll be just outside of Tampa the first week of June. To bad I can't bring some HF on the plane :( any recommendations beside CCB? That's a no brainer.

MrNickVT said:
I'll be just outside of Tampa the first week of June. To bad I can't bring some HF on the plane :( any recommendations beside CCB? That's a no brainer.

Saint Somewhere, if you are into Belgians, and 7venth Sun are both supposed to be really good. I'm sure there are a few other smaller ones. Definitely check out Cigar City, they have a great taproom and a bunch of Tampa Bay/brewery only beers. Plan on shipping a box of beer to yourself.

image-865844540.jpg

Bam!

allenH said:
Saint Somewhere, if you are into Belgians, and 7venth Sun are both supposed to be really good. I'm sure there are a few other smaller ones. Definitely check out Cigar City, they have a great taproom and a bunch of Tampa Bay/brewery only beers. Plan on shipping a box of beer to yourself.

Planned on it lol

That is a terrapin that I have not had (yet if anyone is interested in a trade) :mug:

Good to see you enjoying the Moose Drool some don't care for it I like it ok but I like that Bitterroot brewing nut brown better and I can get it for 3 something a bomber. The seasonal Red Dread imperial supply is running low in stores so I'm gonna need to stock up on it soon before they put out their huckleberry honey summer beer.

Finishing a water at work but getting ready to leave the office and I will find something cold in the fridge at home soon.

Homebrewed Milk Chocolate Stout while reading a new issue of 'Brew Your Own' and wondering if / when I will make the jump to partial mash/biab and cracking open another brew since it was a pretty cr4p day and deciding to update my resume but will do that after I sober up a little... (never code drunk ;) )

NIZZLE said:
YES!! I wasn't going to drink today but now I am glad you found your buddy

I second that! I'll drink one for you Gabe and your pal. Glad you found him.

TNGabe said:
Wahoo! Will be drinking shortly to celebrate!

Well ill be damned. Glad you found him Gabe! Ill drink something for him tonight even though I've been trying to be a good boy on week nights!

Back