Most KICK ASS Movie Ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saving Private Ryan. (You should really read the inside story of how they treated the actors to get them "in character", it's pretty interesting)
Black Hawk Down.
Gladiator.
Fight Club.

Also, MASH (the TV series)

Not sure if it's been mentioned....

but.

Say ehhlo to my little frienh!!!

The ratio of asses kicked to have one ass kicked is
pretty high in Scarface. :mug:

Last edited by a moderator:
One movie often overlooked is "Chocolate", no not "Chocolat" but "Chocolate". If you liked Ong Bak you will like Chocolate.

Sucker Punch actually makes a HUGE case. Seriously effed beginning and ending, and a lot of KICK ASS in between.

I second Pewee's big adventure. Man, F*CK those clowns.

[ame="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e3662085fb/american-psycho-with-huey-lewis-and-weird-al?playlist=featured_videos"]American Psycho with Huey Lewis and Weird Al[/ame]

Awesome parity of a kickass movie!

Leon: The Professional. One of my favorites.

Twelve pages overlooking "Law Abiding Citizen". Shame.

How about Hitman? You've got Timothy Olyphant kicking butt and then you've got Olga Kurylenko about as sexy as it gets

Add Die Hard and Transporter and that's probably a good 5.

Although if we are talking plot, Transporter is out. There is no plot. So I will substitute it with Sin City. That was a pretty kick ass movie.

Although if we are talking plot, Transporter is out. There is no plot. So I will substitute it with Sin City. That was a pretty kick ass movie.

Sin city oh snap I forgot that movie. Kick ass movie

You lost me until Sin city. While I loved the cartoonish colors and unrealistic bad assery, I have to say the cartoonery puts it out.

The others are solid, eseciallt TP, but flash and loud music doesn't overthrow the "non-combatant" awesomeness of S Weaver taping a flamethrower to an assault rifle and plunging into hell.

Not sure if this one has been dropped yet but...

Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade

Seriously. Badass.

Suddenly I remember my charlemagne...

A Netflix streaming special, along with Evil Dead series and a number of other selections which should be filed under kick-assery!

Fully agree.

"workshed"

Sorry I missed your post!

Dead snow gives awesome props to Evil Dead 2 whilst making it's own case. WORTH CHECKING OUT!!!!

Just watched Django. And damn.... kickass. Top 5 material in my opinion. But alas. I'm a QT geek.

Just watched Expendables2 again last night. i liked the middle aged humor as well. The fight at the end between "rambo" Stalone & The Muscles From Brussels. Funniest part was during the airport gunfight when Arnold says "I'm out...I'll be back!" Bruce Willis says "you'll always be back! I'll be back!". lolz. Def serious kick ass all around movie for guys that like movies.

"The Hustler" - Best Paul Newman movie and IMHO the best movie ever made.

"A Knight's Tale" - Would be my favorite "newer" movie.

But, those two are the only two I've ever paid for copies of.

Back