Keezer collar attachment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks spiffy!

How come you didn't pre cut the hole for the temp controller? So when you got the cool bottle opener did you also order the cap catcher, unfortunately they didn't have it in that same vintge aluminum of the opener.

871d024c.jpg

Revvy said:
Looks spiffy!

How come you didn't pre cut the hole for the temp controller? So when you got the cool bottle opener did you also order the cap catcher, unfortunately they didn't have it in that same vintge aluminum of the opener.

Thanks !!!

No believe it or not I'm the president of a HomeBrew club of about 60 members and our lhbs supporter just brought in a bunch of kegging /dispensing merchandise. I wanted a keezer anyway so my build was actually a keezer build demo that we started at our last meeting on march 21st..... All the parts including the bottle opener came from the lhbs. He did t have the cap catcher... Where did you find that I still need to get that as well as a drip tray.

As to the temp controller I use a Johnson A-419 control and to be honest I just couldn't see how to internally mount that particular control. I should and still may pick up a stc-1000 control, now that most def should be put directly into the collar.My control will be mounted externally on the collar though on the right side towards the back.

Latest posts

Back