Brewer from Central Massachusetts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newengland72

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Jeremiah, I've been brewing for a year and a half and have read posts on this forum for the last year.
I'm also the Treasurer of the Mid Mass Malt Masters, a young Homebrew Club started this spring by the guys at the West Boylston Homebrew Emporium.

I brew as a creative outlet; to make flavorful, drinkable beers that anyone can appreciate. I am interested in innovative techniques to further the complexity, depth, and drinkability of my brews.

Welcome, I'm in Eastern Rhode Island. I have brewed a lot of different styles in my almost 2 years. I look to recipes for inspiration and take one to use with ingredients that I already have on hand. I then look to easily gotten substitutes for what I am missing. I try not to deviate too much from a recipe so I don't go too far. I also look to techniques and processes to create something. Again I might make small changes but nothing too far that might make something strange.

Back