Greetings!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joinone

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm from China, went to study in the US, and was fascinated about all the friends over there make home brewed beers. Now I'm back in China working for a brewery equipment manufacturer, also wishing someday to brew my own stuff!
I really enjoy the community and hope to learn a thing or two!

What kind if beer market is in China? Is it well established or burgeoning?

I've just been in this company for like 3 months so I only have a general view of the industry. Basically, we make stainless steel brewery stuff, like tanks and fermenters, sometimes sell items directly, usually get the whole system together and sell them plus sent guys over to build. That's the business.
Speaking of the beer, other than some major local brands like Tsingdao, and imported ones like Budweiser, not very interesting for me unless I have the time and money to dig deeper.

Hi Joinone, can you send me your companylink we would like to buy some fermenters which we need here in beijing. thank you

Back