• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Everything must go... (Baltimore area) Updated

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattc123

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
**** EDIT - this stuff must go. Please make offers. I'm very flexible on pricing, particularly if willing to buy everything. ***************

Most of the following gear was last used about 6 years ago but cleaned before stored. It has accumulated dust and cob webs but everything appears to be good shape. All items are sold as is.

Converted keg / HLT/Hot water tank (~13 gal). Fitted with weldless site glass, thermometer, bulkhead with diptube. Includes calphalon glass lid, not shown. $100 obo
HLT-1.jpg
HLT-2.jpg

Coverted keg / boil kettle (15 gal). Fitted with weldless site glass, thermometer, bulkhead with diptube. Includes calphalon glass lid, not shown. $125 obo
Brew-1.jpg

Brew-2.jpg

Coverted cooler / mash tun (10 gal?). Includes the fitted bulkhead and domed false bottom $50
Mash-1.jpg
Mash-2.jpg

March Pump purchased in 2013 through Amazon(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002O47P26/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1). Used once about 6 years ago to pump cleaning solution followed by water to rinse. $100 obo
MarchPump.jpg

NY Brew Supply W3850-CV Super Efficient 3/8 x 50' Copper Wort Chiller. Puchased through Amazon(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004D4NM9K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1) Used many times but very clean. Pics pending. $40 obo

Smaller copper wort chiller for 5 gal batches. Missing one supply/output line (will try to locate) $25
Small-Chiller.jpg

I'd prefer local pickup/meetup I'll take $400 (or much less!) for everything currently listed.

I will post more items once I have time to dig them out and take pictures.

Last edited:
Added note about being flexible on prices. Please feel free to make offers on anything listed. Very flexible on pricing.

Hi Matt,
Do you still have the converted cooler/mash tun & the wort chiller?
Cheers,
Anby

I'm close-ish to Baltimore, and interested in the mash tun and wort chiller, if you still have them.

Back