• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Everything must go, 3 vessel electric system, Ferm Chamber, EVERYTHING $1500

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EuBrew

Reaction score
Moving and have 3 year old twins so I haven't touched my stuff in 3 years.

Link for photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/ug2LgJW8vEbm8EcZ8

$1500 takes it all LOCAL COLUMBUS OHIO PICK UP NOT SPLITTING OUT PARTS.
See pics but it's a 3 Keggle system with a separate tank based off the Brewtroller platform.
*** Brewtroller board is either broken or I'm not smart enough to troubleshoot it****
All 120/240V connectors are twist lock.
6 Morotized stainless ball valves
6 One Wire Temp sensors
Stainless hinged false bottom
Stainless raised false bottom/hop stopper
3 stainless Chugger pumps
3 Electric Elements
Stainless tubing with Swagelok connectors
50 A Control Panel (see pics, lots a switches breakers heat sink etc)
50 A Spa Panel disconnect with approx 15 ft 6/3 wire to run to main breaker
Motorized mill with table and extended hopper
2 Chamber Ferm Chamber with (2) Fast Ferm Conicals includes fridge Cabinet on rollers
Fridge is new but I took out the thermostat planning to use brewtroller to control and it never happened. New thermostat i think is around 20 bucks
5 Ball lock kegs with extra lids, orings, posts
(2) 2000ML flasks
Stir plate
Milwaukee 102 PH Meter with solutions
Refractometer
Brewing books
Silicone tubing
Lots of water additives and yeast nutrient
4 cases 12 oz bottles
Guessing 40 bombers or more
Capper and caps
Bottle Tree
Oxygenation stone and tank
Hop Scale
Bunch of computer fans
12v power supply and extra relay board

Anything you see in the pics except the plastic cabinet goes.
**Note the 5000ML flask took its own life in spectacular fashion during the photo shoot so it's not included***

PM Me with any questions. The electric system all works but the brain. Could be used as is in bypass or manual mode or tinkered with and made awesome again.

Let me know what I can do to help troubleshoot or replace the brewtroller to whomever buys this! I'll even throw in a nice discount to the new owner if replacement is what is needed!

Let me know what I can do to help troubleshoot or replace the brewtroller to whomever buys this! I'll even throw in a nice discount to the new owner if replacement is what is needed!

Mr Shake,
Thanks for the offer of the help, and I am sure that you will be hearing from me once I get this back together and find some time to start working on it.

It is a really nice rig, and I am extremely impressed with the quality of the plumbing (and everything else) that EuBrew put into this.

Really good work Eubrew on all of the gear.

Back