Help! Stupid problem

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stingrayguy

Reaction score
Hello!

I was at my local brew store today and picked up everything to make Zombie Dust... well.. the store owner ran around and grabbed me everything to make it... Few hours later I have my wort cooling and go to look for my yeast... I dont have any!!:mad::mad: What to do?

Any advice would help!

Hello!

I was at my local brew store today and picked up everything to make Zombie Dust... well.. the store owner ran around and grabbed me everything to make it... Few hours later I have my wort cooling and go to look for my yeast... I dont have any!!:mad::mad: What to do?

Any advice would help!

Seal it up and get some yeast in the morning. Nothing else you can really do except make sure it's sealed good and aerate it again before pitching yeast in the morning.

Thanks for the advice, I pitched the yeast today around 11:30 am, everything seems to be good as of now.

I did not have a list walking into the store, its my fault. I should have made sure I had everything before I started... stupid mistake.. live and learn!

Back