I was a teen once.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonmohno

Reaction score
In high school,drank lots of light beer and me and my friend made our way with our friends refrigerater dumping everything onto the floor and sliding around in bliss.Eggs ketchup butter=fun!:p Her mom was even asleep in a near room.wtf?I remember saying,hey,does your mom wanna get laid.?Yeah everything. We got permission from her mom to abuse the kitchen.

Wow, never have I seen such a gloriously appropriate post in the "Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling" forum.

It was both (obviously) a drunken comment as well as completely mindless, senseless, and pointless :D

chemical mixer

internet-memes-meme-madness-seems-legit.jpg

I guess nobody else has some great drunken teen moments.Sometimes the weirdest memories pop up in your head when youve been drinking.

No,but she coulda devirgiized me-maybe,and i didnt actually even know what she looked like.I think it ended with some late night munchies maybe even fast food.Her mom didnt seem to care about anything so i thought i would at least try?

I've had some interesting things happen while partying. In the 70's too now,when weed & other things were cheap,plentiful,& socially exceptable. Occasionally older womens were involved. A certain pretty Italian of note too...Whoorah!

unionrdr said:
I've had some interesting things happen while partying. In the 70's too now,when weed & other things were cheap,plentiful,& socially exceptable. Occasionally older womens were involved. A certain pretty Italian of note too...Whoorah!

I have a friend, who is fond of saying, "man, if you remember the '70's, it's only cause you weren't there!!!"

Man, I wish I was alive to see the 70s.

I'm a baby of the 80's, and hated that decade. Thank god I only remember a few years of it.

Definitely wish i wasn't so shy growing up. Did a pretty good share of partying, but never anything really crazy.

I have a friend, who is fond of saying, "man, if you remember the '70's, it's only cause you weren't there!!!"

Pretty close. The quote is actually from David Crosby,on a talk show refering back to '69 & Woodstock. He said "If you remember it clearly,you weren't there!". My sentiments about much of the 70's...:drunk:

Back