What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Degree is Construction Engineering.
Job is managing a project management office for a large financial firm.

Is that different than a welder?

no, but it means I can be an A-Hole to people. :rockin: hahahhahaah!!!

I am...

pic061908_1.jpg

I'm in the critical power industry - UPS', batteries, that sort of thing.

My job title is Business Systems Analyst.

Mostly I gather user requirements and use them to design software and then act as a team lead for the (small) group of programmers who code the software.

Currently working at a luxury apartment complex... Hate it. I also work for the Washington Nationals Groundskeeper part time (last year I was a full time intern for him). I am currently looking to get back into professional sports or parks and recreation full time.

US Navy Sailor, they pay me to fix jet engines, it sounds more glamorous than it is lol basically a glorified mechanic!

Billy-Klubb said:
I'm very much a smartmouth. but there is no difference.

Ok. Thought I somehow offended you. I'm a smartass extraordinaire so get the smart mouth. Just don't want someone thinking I insulted his profession. A welder is like gold around here (Detroit area) right now.

Delivery boy for a H/C company. Had I been smart 10 years ago. I could say brewmaster/president of me own brewery. Maybe, in 10 more years. Pity party.

I'm a Small Business Loan Officer. Brewing has been one of my favorite free time activities.

Ok. Thought I somehow offended you. I'm a smartass extraordinaire so get the smart mouth. Just don't want someone thinking I insulted his profession. A welder is like gold around here (Detroit area) right now.

the only way you can offend me is talking about my wife and/kids or insulting my intelligence/integrity. I'm even pretty lax on the later. I was a pipe welder/assistant shop manager for a methane pump company in WY, but Gillette area sucks and we wanted to be closer to family. now I weld parts for field sprayers/applicators. I miss pipe welding a bit though, but not the managing.

Paramedic. Same with all of my co-brewers. It's nice having 4 days off every week to brew some beer.

Back