Your dream beer list

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samuryan

Reaction score
I have 6 slots to fill on an upscale bar list. I'm already running the basics (have to) but have spaces to fill. What would you put? Any suggestions appreciated

Hmm...well,I do miss the beers that were brewed in Cleveland & other Ohio cities. But of the beers available now,I'd say;
DFH 90 minute IPA
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Dale's Pale Ale from Oskar Blues
Wernesgruner pils from Germany (Aldi's)
Franziskaner Weissebeir
Paulaner Salvator doppel Bock
Left Hand Brewing Milk Stout
Left Hand Brewing Nitro Stout
Hoppin Frog Turbo Shandy
Leinenkugel's Snowdrift Vanilla Porter
Stone Ruination IPA
Great Lakes Brewing Commador Perry IPA
Thirsty Dog Brewing Co Cerberus (Belgian Style Trippel)
That's the short list. Hope it helps you out...

There's a bar near me that has a constant rotation of beer. Every time I go in there I see something new. Do that.

Yeah,there's an A-Duke idea. Pick from the lists we give you & change it up every month. That way,you can start keeping a list of the ones that sell well. Then maybe narrow down the rotation to those beers.

thanks for reply, im in northern ca (lake tahoe) go to would be russian river, lagunitas, bear republic . . . of course sierra takes good care of us (its already on the list, hahaha i consider that 'normal'). Had anderson valley last season, couldn't sell it. DFH is a pretty tough sell too. Cost isnt really a limiting factor, just convincing rich people to drink good beer. AS always . . ..thanks friends!

Ahh Lake Tahoe used to go up there and race Xterra.... you ever think about anything from Stone? or some of the up and comers like Hanger 24 in Redlands, or Telegraph and/or Firestone Santa Ynez? Or go with some Belgians rich people love themselves the Belgians...

I have 6 slots to fill on an upscale bar list. I'm already running the basics (have to) but have spaces to fill. What would you put? Any suggestions appreciated
What's your current tap list? I also didn't see Firestone Walker mentioned in your follow up.

Deschutes Obsidian Stout is awesome on Nitro. FW Union Jack is awesome. Anything thing the Bruery makes i A+ in my books. Stone is a def. Live in the bay area for a while and I have to say that Wild Ales and IPA's are all the hype over there. Coming from the East Coast we seem to have a lot more belgian inspired breweries (ie. Allagash, Ommegang, Weyerbacher to name a few).

Back