ell, it's not exactly "software," but it is "soft-cover....."

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TasunkaWitko

Reaction score
I didn't see a "Library" or "Books" forum, so I figured I would post this here. If it belongs somewhere else, please move it.

In my mail yesterday was a book that I purchased through Amazon.com, titled Zymurgy For the Homebrewer and Beer Lover. I've only been able to just thumb through it for a minute or so, but it looks like it is packed with outstanding information. Much of it is far over my head, considering my current level of experience with homebrewing; however, I am certain that as I learn, I will grow into the book more. Having said that, the introductory and informational articles I've seen so far look very interesting and packed with useful data that will come of immediate use.

Looking forward to taking this journey!

Glad to hear it sounds like you found a good one. There is a review section on the tabs where you get to the forum from the home page. There is a book section there where more people where see your comments.
Cheers
-Imp

Latest posts

Back