• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Keezer part out and other goodies.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hukdizzle

Reaction score
I have the following gear for sale

4 x Perlick 525SS with black tap handle, 4" stainless shank and 1/4" stainless tail pieces. Complete units all you need to do is hook up a liquid connector and beer line. $45 shipped a piece for the complete unit or if you buy all four taps you can have them for $140 shipped and I will throw in 20' of tygon beverage tubing and 4 oetiker clips. One of the taps was never hooked or used and is brand new. - SOLD TO PLOMONSTER!

Micromatic single regulator double guage co2 reg with 4 ball lock gas side connectors and an additional two not hooked up. $50 shipped - SOLD TO PLO MONSTER!

O2 kit with .5 micron stone. $30 shipped - SOLD TO 223nbecker45!

Sunon 120MM metal framed reciculation fan wired up for 120V AC. $25 shipped. Great for air circulation inside kegerator/keezer.

2 x Picnic taps with 10' hoses and ball lock liquid connectors. $15 shipped a piece.

FREE A collar for a 14.9cu/ft keezer. If you have ever wanted to build a keezer here your chance to get a collar pre built with 4 holes drilled in it already. It's corner braced and has 4 coats of kilz on it and 2 coats of semi gloss black rustoleum. PICK UP ONLY FROM GULF BREEZE, FL!

Each buyer will receive a small "gift" such as an air lock or o2 absorbing caps or a hydrometer.

Please PM me or hit me up here and I will respond.

-Curtis

PM sent. perfect timing, starting to plan a keezer build. I'll take the faucets, lines, connectors, shanks, regulators, gas side lines, maybe we'll discuss what else. I hadn't considered the o2 stone..hmm

Thanks!!

Also interested in the facets and shanks. Pm sent.

Edit: can't send a pm for some reason. Let me know if they are not already claimed.

O2 kit is sold. There is a ton of interest on the perlicks and I will be giving the option to buy to first come first serve. It's memorial day and I have to leave shortly to go out on a boat (tough life right? haha) but I will be addressing further PM's tonight.

Perlicks and co2 reg are pending sale to plomonster. If that deal falls through I will notify the next person in line.

Thanks Dustin.

O2 kit, Co2 reg, and Perlicks are all sold. Bring the lucrative offers on the rest of this!

TBaGZ said:
Wish I would have saw this yesterday.

Wouldn't have helped much I saw it yesterday sent a pm about the perlicks and they sold to some one else's.

i got the o2 from hukdizzle and he put extras in the package and shipped really fast! I would buy from him without hesitation.

Back